Ingrid Westin Wallinder’s main specialist areas are captial markerts, corporate, commercial contracts and mergers and acquisitions. Ingrid has more than 25 years of qualified business law experience focusing on mergers and acquisitions, domestic and international business transactions/projects and as advisor to publicly quoted companies as well as private companies within her specialist areas capital markets and corporate, relating to e.g. capital raisings, public takeovers, listings, incentive schemes, information- and regulatory matters. Ingrid has also exstensive experience of board work, corporate governance and compliance issues in publicly quoted companies, as advisor, Board Member, Company Secretary, Chair and Secretary at General Meetings of Shareholders.
- Ramberg Advokater, Partner, 2010-
- Lawfirm Lindahl (following merger with RydinCarlsten Lawfirm), Partner, 2002-2010
- Avesta Sheffield AB, General Counsel and Company Secretary, 1992-2001
- Avesta AB, General Counsel and Company Secretary, 1986-1992
- Axel Johnson Gruppen/Nordstjernan AB, Legal Counsel, 1984-1986
- Svea Court of Appeal, Reporting Clerk, 1983-1984
- Nyköping’s District Court, Law Clerk, 1980-1983
- Member of the Board of Uppsala Akademiförvaltning, 2001-
- Company Secretary of publicly quoted Eniro AB, Secretary of Eniro’s Audit Committee and Nomination Committee and Chair/Secretary at General Meetings of Shareholders, 2016-2019
- Company Secretary of publicly quoted Ratos AB, Secretary of Ratos’ Audit Committee and Nomination Committee and General Meetings of Shareholders, 2014-2018
- Member of the Board, Chairman of Audit Committee, and Member of Remuneration Committee of publicly quoted Rottneros AB, 2006-2013
- Booklets on Board responsibilities.
- Lecturer at seminars regarding board responsibility, corporate governance, compliance, corporate law and capital markets law as well as commercial contracts.
Ingrid is Member of the Swedish Bar Association since 2004