Peter Hedberg specialises within the practice areas of Intellectual Property, Marketing, Commercial Law Agreements and Dispute Resolution. Peter is advising Swedish and international companies and has significant experience in infringement proceedings and strategic IP-counselling. Peter has advised clients in several cases within the intellectual property field, as well as other commercial areas.
- Ramberg Advokater, Advokat/Partner 2016-
- von lode advokat, Advokat/Partner, 2012-2015
- Brann AB, IP law firm, Partner 2007-2012
- Nihlmark & Zacharoff Advokatbyrå, Advokat, 2002-2007
- Nihlmarks Advokatbyrå, Associate, 1998-2002
- PRV, Trademark lawyer, 1997-1998
- District court of Helsingborg, court clerk, 1994-1996
- Writer/columnist at JP Infonet and Restauranger & Storkök.
- Lecturer at Företagsekonomiska institutet, schools och institutions.
- Member of several organisations, such as INTA, SFIR, SACG.
- Member of the board of several smaller companies and organisations.
Peter is member of the Swedish Bar Association since 2002